Southampton Home Interiors

Cary Quarles

Tuesday

Cape Cod 2nd Floor Bathroom Renovation

Updating an existing 60 year old bathroom in the roof line of a Cape Cod style home is the second renovation I've done on the Pace's home. In 2009 I opened up the Kitchen/Dining room. 
 
On this job I was lucky in that I was able to park a dumpster under the bathroom window and throw the old bathroom out of it. I like having a job where I can say "I threw the bathroom out with the bath water."

 I worked alone on this renovation to this point, demo, framing, plumbing, insulation. I need help with first the electrical and now the drywall followed by tile installation.




In a couple of weeks I'll be back for trim and the fixture install.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home