Southampton Home Interiors

Cary Quarles

Friday

Picking up The Pace

Being preoccupied with finishing up the laundry room squeeze job had me playing catch up on the Pace’s kitchen renovation. So I spent Monday getting my head around that job again and pulling together a plan to get as much done before I head out to Durango for some oxygen starved mountain bike racing on the 16th. We got all the demo done a couple of weeks ago and now I needed to rearrange some mechanicals for the new cabinet layout, do a little framing and patch/skim plaster along with a little surprise underlayment removal that I hadn’t noticed. It was time to bring Chris in for backup on Wednesday and get that plywood off the subfloor along with having Robert of Pfeiffer Drywall start removing unneeded electrical boxes and patching plaster.
Just a couple more days of odds and ends and the den drywall can be hung and finished and the hardwood installed to match the existing. Just in time for my return to install cabinets, appliances and fixtures.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home